
So, here are some of my random thoughts about motherhood thus far!
1. I never realized how much gas newborns have.
2. I can not look at my son enough, I want to study his every move, sound, expression, etc.
3. It is so hard to think or focus on anything but him, he is my world right now.
4. Baby equipment is a serious business! Going out with the car seat, stroller, diaper bag (and making sure everything is in it), etc. is a task!!!
5. Breastfeeding has been by far the hardest thing, harder than the pregnancy, birth or recovery.
6. I love watching friends & family hold and love on him, yet at the same time just want to rip him out of their arms and keep him in mine forever.
7. I never realized how much I value having a routine, a baby definitely throws that off! We're on his schedule now!
8. I want him to be a little baby forever, yet at the same time, am so excited to watch him grow!
9. I want every moment in his life to be a good/happy one, which of course means, I hate it when he cries or makes a sad face, I feel like he's making a bad memory or something (I know silly)
10. Watching him sleep and dream is one of my favorite times of the day. He makes the cutest faces.
And one more....I have never valued my sleep, showers and baths more than I have now. Oh and my weekends w/ Luke & Dylan. =) Those are the best!



No comments:
Post a Comment