Friday, November 20, 2009

My heart is always melting.....


Everyday Dylan makes my heart melt in some way. Right now it's how he just fell asleep on my shoulder while rocking in the glider and listening to music. Sometimes my heart melts when he makes a new cooing sound or is trying to mimic my facial expression. Other times it's in the morning right after he wakes up, I unswaddle him, and he does a big long stretch and gives me a smile. Many times it's while I'm feeding him, he holds onto my finger and gets so relaxed he just falls asleep. It's always when I watch and listen to him having a conversation and giggling at his daddy's silly faces. I will truly treasure these moments forever and hope I never forget how it feels to have my baby I love so much, melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment