No really...it was a great trip. Dylan snoozed before boarding our plane to NM (of course our plane had to be delayed) so he was awake the whole time. We got lucky though and had an open middle seat for him to sit/lay on a play. That helped a ton since he did not want to sit still. For the ride back, he slept most of the way, which was good because we didn't get a middle seat for him that flight.
Anyways, we went to NM to go through my grandparents house since my grandpa is now in an assisted living place and their house is about to go on the market. It was kind of sad, going through their stuff and seeing the place empty. I had A LOT of really good memories in that house. I took my first airplane ride BY MYSELF at age 4 to see my grandparents there. Being their only grandchild I have been very close to them. I was glad I got to bring Dylan, not only to visit with my dad, aunt & grandpa, but it felt sentimental in a way having him there with me. Not sure why. Plus I got to have closure on the house.
Ok back to Dylan. He did so good entertaining himself on the floor with his toys while we packed boxes, etc. and he actually slept really well in his pack n play. He actually slept in his carseat while out to dinner both nights, which was amazing!
It was a great trip and here are some pics:
DADDY & DYLAN ON THE AIRPLANE:
GRAMPS, DADDY & DYLAN AT AN ART/CRAFT FAIR:
AUNT LAURA FEEDING DYLAN:
THE BOYS:
MOMMY & DYLAN IN FRONT OF GREAT GRANDPARENTS HOUSE:
DYLAN SITTING ON GREAT GRANDMAS 1900'S STEAMER TRUNKS:
GREAT GRANDPA & DYLAN:
GRAMPS & DYLAN AT THE AIRPORT GOING HOME:



No comments:
Post a Comment