Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We flew home from D.C. on Mother's Day but did get to celebrate Mother's Day by going out to brunch before we left. We went to the Metro Diner in Arlington and it was delicious! The french toast was to die for!

I can honestly say being a mom is everything I ever hoped for and even more. It truly is the most amazing experience in life, in my opinion. I have always known I wanted to be a mommy, but I never knew how hard yet incredibly rewarding it would be. I love our little boy more than anything in this world. My mothering instincts and urge to constantly protect & care for Dylan amazes me. I have never felt a feeling so strong.

Not only do I feel incredibly blessed to be a mom, but to be a mom to Dylan, who of course I think, is one of the best, most cutest babies in the world! =)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment